Learn how to expertly use Adobe Illustrator for Vector Graphic Design. Explains every illustrator tool in full detail.
- Created by Prem Chand
- 1,504 + students enrolled
- 75 Review available
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- work like an expert with the industry standard vector graphics tool; Adobe Illustrator
- Use their skills to create amazing vector graphics and artwork
- use and control every single tool provided by Illustrator
- use mutiple techniques and create their own unique style of work
- become a complete graphic designer, who will be capable of actually making a living with this skill
- conceive and innovate different graphic styles, patterns, and text effects
- At the end of my course, students will be able to…
Online Course Description:
>> The most comprehensive Adobe Illustrator course on Udemy. Very active instructor who responds to any question within a day. Uses Adobe Illustrator CC 2016 Creative cloud version. Updated as of December 2016. New content to be added soon for the Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 version and will be included for free in this course! <<
Check out some of my five star reviews ( All time average rated 4.45 )
Jerusha DeVargas says: ” I am a complete novice to Illustrator and the instructor makes me feel like a pro. I understand the topics and it is broken up in a way that is not overwhelming. I can pause the videos and use Illustrator at the same time so I am not lost. I look forward to other courses”
Rochelle Turner says: “Prem was wonderful. I learned a lot from this course. Easy to follow along and well worth it! Thank you.”
William Fewtrell says: “I can tell the guy knows what he’s talking about, he’s clear, concise, and overall very informative.”
Why should you learn Vector Graphic Design?
- Graphic Design is an 11 billion dollar industry in the United States alone.
- An average graphic designer makes upwards of $70,000 every year. The best of us make more than $140,000 every year.
- To become a graphic designer, you need to have thorough knowledge of a vector graphics program, which offers far more flexibility in design than a pixel based editor like photoshop.
The best program available for graphic designers to use, is Adobe Illustrator. Illustrator is also the industry standard tool for vector graphic design. This course teaches you Adobe Illustrator completely, from scratch. You will get a strong foundation of Illustrator and Graphic Design which you can build upon. You need not know anything about the software. You will learn every tool, technique and trick in the book. You will learn about the most widely used tools as well as the rarely used but quite useful tools. You will become familiar with Graphic Design terminologies and learn how to work with vector graphics.
Specifically, this course will teach you:
- Basic components of the Illustrator interface like the navigator, panels, work spaces and Screen modes.
- Working with art boards inside Adobe Illustrator.
- The concept of layers and working with multiple layers inside Adobe Illustrator.
- The various versatile drawing tools inside Illustrator like Paths, Lines and Curves, Spirals, Ellipsesand Rectangles, Pencil tool and also the different Drawing modes inside Illustrator
- The various selection and arrangement tools inside Illustrator like the Direct Selection tool, Scale, Rotate, Transform, Reflect, moving and duplicating and the concept of Isolation mode.
- The Pen tool.
- Typing, printing and exporting your work.
The course covers everything listed, and more, in minute detail.Whenever necessary, i have provided project files that you could take a look at, before re-creating the files yourself.
The course is structured in a systematic way, beginning with an introduction about Illustrator and a tour of its Graphic Design Essentials interface. From there, we will move forward and introduce the tools available in Illustrator, one by one. You will learn how to work with each tool and the minor details and tricks involved in using these tools. As you learn each tool, you will create a unique illustrator document to showcase the ability of that tool. At the end of the course, you will have worked with all the important tools.
I have also provided a bonus section where i demonstrate the use of these techniques to create actual project files. I will add content to this section everymonth. This course will be expanded and updated regularly. You will need about 6.5 hours to complete this course, the way it is now. I have enabled preview for some of the lectures. You will find that they are loaded with information and are incredibly concise. If you are interested in graphic design, this is the course that you should take. Go ahead. Invest in yourself.
If you have enrolled already, i welcome you to to the course. I am grateful that you have considered me as your instructor. Thanks for signing up. I will be here to answer any question that you might have about the software. Just post a question on the discussion board or message me directly.
- If you know enough English and are interested in learning this amazing skill, go ahead and take the course
- The course is best-suited for aspiring designers, or people who are interested in graphic design
- If you are interested in creating movie posters, logos, graphics, web page mockups etc:
- If you are an alien from outer space , or someone who doesn’t speak English, this course is not for you.