ACT Math Test Prep with 60 video problems, a one-minute problem timer, and immediate step-by-step solutions
- Created by Nancy Hubing
- 911 + students enrolled
- 50 Review available
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- In this course you’ll practice your pacing for the ACT Math Test as you learn to work 60 typical problems.
- By the end of this course, you’ll know what it takes to steadily work your way through the ACT Math Test, one problem at a time.
Online Course Description:
- Includes 60 of the most commonly-appearing types of ACT Math problems
- Built-in one-minute problem timer so you can practice your pacing
- Step-by-step video solutions by a math teacher, immediately after you try the problem
- Check out the free sample problems below, or visit MathOnTime.com to see some of the problems included on this practice test
- Free ACT formula page for Plane Geometry is available at MathOnTime.com
Who is the target audience?
- High school students planning to take the ACT
- High school math teachers planning an ACT Math Section review