A Guide to Common Job Interview Questions in Probability, Mathematics, Brain Teasers and Logic.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,270+ students enrolled
- 11 Review available
- 1.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Ace the Maths Interview online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Tackle common interview questions in Probability, Mathematics, Brain Teasers and Logic
- Develop techniques to solve unfamiliar interview questions
Online Course Description:
Don’t know where to start? Or maybe you just need a quick refresher to give yourself the best possible chance of securing that dream job?
If you want to land a Data Science or Quantitative Analyst job you’ve come to the right place.
By the end of this course you will be well equipped to answer some of the most common and challenging interview questions in Probability, Mathematics, Brain Teasers, and Logic. For example:
- How many ping pong balls can you fit in a jumbo jet?
- How many trailing zeros are there at the end of 1000 factorial?
- What is the expected number of tosses required to get three heads in a row?
- and much more…
During the course we’ll do a deep dive into 24 Technical Interview Questions covering a step-by-step and repeatable approach for each problem.
I designed this course as there are very few, if any, online video resources available to help people prepare for a Technical Job Interview. Whilst books are great, they don’t accurately emulate the real interview experience.
The aim is to present the course as if you and I are sitting in the interview together walking through the question, giving you the opportunity to pause and complete the question yourself when you have enough hints!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and make a wise investment in your career today!