Learn how to get a killer score on the ACT English section
- Created by Daniel Johnston
- 1,072 + students enrolled
- 5 Review available
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Understand the types of questions that will be on the ACT English test and answer them correctly.
- Be confident about their ability to do well on the test.
- Do extremely well on test day.
Online Course Description:
This course will cover the most important things you need to know to get a high score on the ACT English test. It goes through the types of questions that will be on the test and how to respond to them. You will learn from someone who scored a 35 on the English section how to score high by knowing all the tricks and rules behind the questions.
You will receive a combination of test questions and explanations, so that you can apply what you’ve learned from this course and feel very confident about taking the test. The ACT test primarily asks three types of questions: Conciseness, Consistency, and Correctness. Here you will learn in a very simple way all about what these questions are looking for and the important things to know to answer them with ease.
This course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their score on an upcoming ACT English test. This course gives you rundown on the important things that you need to know, and if you want to take more sample tests from another source to get more comfortable that is always a smart thing to do. If you have any questions I will be glad to help you. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to score high on the ACT English test. It gives in the simplest and most efficient way possible the information that students need to know to ace the test.