- University of Pennsylvania via Coursera
- 10 hours of effort required
- 91,412+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,736 Reviews)
Accounting Analytics explores how financial statement data and non-financial metrics can be linked to financial performance. In this course, taught by Wharton’s acclaimed accounting professors, you’ll learn how data is used to assess what drives financial performance and to forecast future financial scenarios. While many accounting and financial organizations deliver data, accounting analytics deploys that data to deliver insight, and this course will explore the many areas in which accounting data provides insight into other business areas including consumer behavior predictions, corporate strategy, risk management, optimization, and more. This course has been designed to help you make better business decisions about the emerging roles of accounting analytics, so that you can apply what you’ve learned to make your own business decisions and create strategy using financial data.
- Ratios and Forecasting.
- Earnings Management.
- Big Data and Prediction Models.
- Linking Non-financial Metrics to Financial Performance.
- Wharton – University of Pennsylvania via Coursera
- 13 hour of effort required
- 234,310+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,780 Ratings)
- IESE Business School via Coursera
- 12 hour of effort required
- 81,839+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,285 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.