- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Leslie Quigless
- 10,918 + students enrolled
- 442 Review available
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Understand what you’re reading while you read it
- Take effective notes on what you read (no highlighting necessary!
- Remember what you’ve read after you read it
Online Course Description:
If you have to read dense text for an academic class, then this course is for you! You will learn how to understand what you read while you read it and remember it long after, too. And no more copying from the textbook for note-taking (and forgetting that, too)–because you’ll also learn how to take effective notes. Ideal for students who are in middle school, high school, college, and graduate school.
- Middle school, high school, and college students
- Parents of middle and high school students
- Anyone who wants to be able to read, truly absorb, and remember nonfiction text
- Anyone who wants to be able to take effective notes on nonfiction text