Master the fundamentals of Meteor and React with this tutorial as you develop secure, dynamic apps.
What You will Learn?
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
Online Course Description:
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to master building dynamic web apps with Meteor JS, with all the most important topics covered in great depth!
Authentication? Covered. Routing? Of course! Security? We got it.
Meteor JS can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. Meteor is the ultimate framework for developer productivity; it is bar-none the fastest technology you can use to make fast and interactive web apps in just a few hours.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build interesting apps with Meteor and React.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and eventing. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. After an introduction to React, we’ll dive right in to Meteor, covering topics like Collections, Meteor Methods, Subscriptions, and Publications.
If you are new to Meteor or React, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the course for you! To learn Meteor you have to understand it.
- Learn how to secure Meteor applications with enterprise-grade security. Don’t let your data leak!
- Set up user authentication and permissions using Meteor’s built-in auth system.
- Use React to render your Meteor data; master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering Meteor
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning Meteor. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.