Step-by-step tutorial on how to create a basic rigid body motion physics from scratch. Taught in C# using Unity 3D free.
What You will Learn?
- Translate new laws of physics to code.
- Understand how game engine physics works.
- Extend the capabilities of Unity 3Ds physics engine.
- Transfer this knowledge to other game engines.
Online Course Description:
Learn to build your own game physics engine. By the end of this mini-course course you will have gained confidence in translating theories of physics into working game code.
I will be teaching using Unity 3D free as the example game engine. I expect you to have some experience with both Unity 3D, and C# before starting this course. If you don’t then check out my Complete Unity Developer course.
Why would you take this course?
- To understand game physics better.
- Practice creating your own physics components.
- Improve your knowledge of Newtons Laws of Motion.
There is a thriving community, and we will be providing our usual world-class support that our students have come to expect.
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free community site where you can share games and 3D models, as well as connect with other students.